Why Rent From The Scotland Yard Store
At Scotland Yard, we have a tradition of adding aplomb to special events whether it be a wedding, prom, graduation of golf outing. We have been at this since 1983 ---- and know how to help make your day memorable. Whether you are renting a lone kilt outfit or have a large wedding party, we can take care of your needs as well. We can put all orders on one credit card or the groomsmen can each place their order on line or via phone with their own credit card. We can ship all outfits to one or separate addresses. Scotland Yard is here to make your day and planning less stressful.
Why you should rent your formalwear outfit from Scotland Yard:
- We give the Groom a complimentary outfit rental with an order of five or more.
- Our kilts are made of the finest Scottish wool.
- Our kilts are all eight yard kilts.
- Our kilts are made from a heavier 13 ounce fabric the heavier the better the swirl and better the pleats hang.
- Our kilts are shipped at least a week in advance to insure there are not any hiccups with sizing or snafus with the delivery system.
- If you are a few days late with returning the kilt (within reason) we are fairly flexible about waiving late fees.
- We stock our own kilts, jackets and shoes, the entire outfit. You are not renting through a middleman you will deal with our shop directly.
- We rent both Prince Charlie Coatees and Argyle Jackets for the less formal occasion
- Our Jackets are made in Scotland, not Pakistan and Our kilt outfits are updated frequently as to alleviate any wear and tear issues, look for us at Highland Games to get a great deal on our used outfits.
- Our kilts are shipped from the heartland of the United States, not Scotland so no need to worry about added duties/customs and We do not require a HUGE deposit upfront, just $50 to reserve the date and size for you.
- All our outfits are Dry Clean Only and we dry clean and press all our outfits after each rental. The price of Dry Cleaning is included with the rental.